About the PA
Additional information about working hoursWeekdays during term time I’m available from 09:30 until 14:30 and evenings after 17:30.
During school holidays it will be evenings and weekends with occasional days when I have childcare.
|Since working in childcare for many years I always wanted to move to adult care. Over the last three years I have gained lots of experience from carers and nurses which has made me confident and skilled in what I do. I’m very proud that I’m a carer I find it very rewarding, I feel that I discover something new from every person I care for.
Lead Carer (Nights) December 2019 – Present
Rapport Housing and care – Rogers House
· Assist residents who need help in dressing, undressing, bathing and toileting respecting their dignity and privacy at all times
· Act as a role model for Carers, leading and motivating by example
· Read and write reports
· Take an active role in supporting and encouraging daily activities for residents
· Ensure a high standard of appropriate care, tailored to meet the needs of individual residents, is put in place
· Taking an active role in supporting and encouraging daily activities for all residents.
· Attend to needs of end of life residents
· Help residents with mobility problems and physical disabilities including incontinence, feeding and in the use of aids and personal equipment.
Healthcare Assistant (Nights) October 2018 – December 2019
Charing House Care & Nursing Home
· Providing personal care
· Following care plans
· Maintain residents’ dignity
· Lifting and helping residents move around
· Record keeping
· Practical support
Health and safety
Safeguarding and protection of adults
Basic life support
Data protection inc GDPR
End of life care
Equality and diversity
Fluids and nutrition
Food safely level 2
Infection prevention and control
MCA & DoLS
Medication Administration Awareness
Mental Health v1
Moving and Handling
Positive behaviour support
Pressure ulcer prevention
NVQ L3 in childcare and Education