Infection control requires us to take steps to prevent and control the spread of infections and diseases. This course is designed for those who wish to develop their knowledge of infection control practices to ensure the safety of themselves and colleagues. This is an introductory course aimed at those persons who have not previously attended such a course or are looking to refresh their knowledge and to be able to understand how infection spreads and how this can be avoided.
All employees that need to protect themselves and their colleagues and clients from the spread of infection.
- Introduction to infection control
- Infection & infectious diseases
- How to prevent the spread of infection
At the end of the course learners will be able to:
- Understand the importance of infection control
- Know how to prevent infection spreading
- Know what action to take in the event of the spread of Infection
Continual Questions and Answers
On successful completion of the course you will receive an attendance certificate.
Half Day Course (approximately 3 hours)iShare event page