Manager’s Guide – Managing Stress in the Workplace **NEW**
Who should attend?
Managers and team leaders
Managers and team leaders have a duty of care for their staff. This means they should be able to identify any staff showing signs of stress. This course will enable managers and team leaders to recognise the negative effects of stress and the negative impact on their staff. To identify the signs, symptoms and causes of stress and help others to manage their stress levels.
By the end of this session participants will be able to:
• Recognise members of their team who may be exhibiting signs of stress
• Identify and apply strategies to deal with stress and manage different situations effectively
• Help staff manage their stress levels for a more productive team
• Take a preventive approach to stress management
What is stress?
• The warning signs of stress
• Stress management standards
• Medway Council approach to stress
• Coping mechanisms and support
• Recording a stress risk assessment
• Monitoring and evaluation
Duration 3 hoursiShare event page